Obligations of the company
The Client’s Personal Data
To open an account, the Company will need certain information (Personal Data) about the Customer.
This is custom heading element
- information provided on applications and other Company forms, such as name, address, date of birth, passport data, occupation, national insurance number, medical insurance number, and personal mobile phone number;
- financial information such as income, assets, investment experience;
- documents provided to confirm identity, such as passport, utility bills, and/or bank statements or company incorporation information;
- payment documents: money transfer orders, bank statements, bank card copies, etc.
Use of Personal Data
The Company may use a Client’s Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes:
- to confirm the Customer’s identity;
- to process trading and non-trading operations;
- carry out the company’s anti-money laundering policy;
- to inform the Customer of Company products or services that may be of interest to the Customer;
- to provide other services that are relevant to the Customer’s business relationship with the Company;
- to keep a correct database of the Customer’s account data;
- to analyze statistical data to provide Customers with the most suitable products and services.
Cookies are small text files sent by a web server and stored on a visitor’s browser which are read later by the server when the visitor returns to the site. Cookies store information such as passwords (encrypted), usernames, shopping cart, certain preferences, etc. allowing visitors to visit sites repeatedly without having to enter the same information over and over. Cookies are not used to determine the personal identity of anyone visiting the site.
The Company may convey the Customer’s Personal Data to associated or affiliated companies, auditors, agents (including payment agents), banks or other authorized organizations or persons („Authorized Persons“) for the sole purpose of processing the Customer’s trading and non-trading instructions. The Company guarantees that all Authorized Persons will adhere to the terms of this Policy and take all necessary steps to protect the Customer’s Personal Data. The Company may provide Personal Data to third parties who are not the Company’s partners, agents or affiliates only when requested by representatives of legal or administrative authorities.
Use of Information
Security and Protection
Advantage takes the issue of security very seriously and takes all possible measures to ensure the safety of your confidential information, including adhering to strict standards for the internal use of confidential information and using leading data storage technology. When making a payment with a credit/debit card, you will be transferred to the site of the processing center where you will fill out a form. To prevent the unauthorized use of your credit/debit card, your card information is transmitted to Alpari in shortened form and through a secure server.
If you have any questions about this Policy do not hesitate to contact us.